- What is the difference between the hotels in Elegance/Essence group?
- Where are Elegance and Essence hotels located? When did the hotel officially open?
- Do Hanoi Elegance hotels have elevators?
- How can I contact the hotel?
- Can I make a hotel booking online?
- Should I book the tours that I like in advance?
- How can I secure my advance booking?
- How far from the Airport to the hotel?
How much does it cost for the airport transfer service?
- Is there very much noise in the hotel?
- Is every room equipped with a private computer and free internet access?
- Can I leave the luggage at the hotel when I am travelling?
- Why should I choose this hotel?
- What should we do about malaria ?
- How will medical emergencies be dealt with?
- What if I am hospitalised or become incapacitated?
- What will happen if there is an emergency?
- What is the main difference in the climate of Vietnam and that of my country?
- Are there any restrictions on photography in Vietnam?
Can I buy antiques in Vietnam?
- How can I take large items home with me – furniture or paintings, for example?
Are there Internet facilities in Vietnam?
- The artist you took me to was wonderful. I want to give him a gift. Any ideas?
- I am from the United States. Will I face any hostility because of the war?
- What is the attitude towards drugs in Vietnam?
- Where can I change my currency for local currency?
- Can I use a credit card to get cash in Vietnam?
- Can I pay by credit card in Vietnam?
- What is the payment method for the balance ?
- What if I have a lot of local currency left over when I leave?
- What is the payment method for deposit?
- What about travellers’ cheques?
- What do you serve if I am a vegetarian?
- How to book a cheap air tickets to Vietnam?
- Can we book air tickets through the hotel?
- How to buy air tickets to Vietnam?
A. All hotels are under the same management, centrally located in the Old Quarter. To better distinguish the service and identity of each hotel, effective from 15th July 2010, our hotels chain will be sub-fixed as below:
Hanoi Elite Hotel
Hanoi Elegance Sapphire hotel
Hanoi Elegance Ruby hotel
Hanoi Elegance Diamond hotel
Essence Hanoi Hotel
Essence Hoi An Hotel
From September 2011, we proudly open the brand new Essence Hanoi hotel @ No. 22 Ta Hien Street. This centrally-located luxurious boutique hotel has a new room type - the Inter-connecting rooms that perfectly suit the Families of 3 - 5 persons. Family travelers can now enjoy the best privacy and comfort in this room type.
A. All are centrally located in the heart of the historic Old Quarter of Hanoi and within few minutes` walk to the Sword Lake.
A. Except the Hanoi Elite hotel, all hotels are equipped with a passenger elevator.
A. All inquiries, bookings can be made via firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
A. Yes, via our official website at www.essencehotels.com or www.hanoielegancehotel.com
A. Yes, it is highly recommended, especially in the peak holiday season to secure best places on board, train, in hotel and its affiliates.
A. We requires 50% of the total amount as deposit or 1 room night at least. The balance will be settled upon your arrival. After receiving it, we proceed all the bookings and send you final confirmation soonest.
A. 40km from Noibai Int’l Airport. We are in the very center of Hanoi’s Old Quarter.
A. The hotel offer private airport pickup service. Please, see the Room & rates pages for quotation.
A. All rooms have soundproof windows or double glazed doors creating you a very quiet & relaxing stay.
A. Yes, all rooms are artfully equipped & furnished, including a Laptop with free Wifi internet access.
A. Yes, the hotel offer luggage storage service free of charge.
A. Because of its perfect location, elegant boutique design, state-of-art facilities, outstanding service by professional team of staff and management.
A. There are many airlines which have direct flights to Vietnam like: Vietnam airlines,Air France, American Airlines, Thai Airway, Japanese airlines, Singapore Airlines, Malaysia Airlines. Please contact with the airlines agency to book the air tickets.
A. There are many website and airline agencies which provides air ticketing. You had better study several airlines to find the suitable one.
A. In this case, please advise us before so that we can order a vegetarian menu during your trip in Vietnam. Vietnam is famous for Vegetarian foods, tropical fruits. We are willing to serve at your taste.
A. Yes. Photography in or near military installations, airports or similar locations is prohibited. Anyone caught doing so will have the film, and possibly the camera or camcorder, confiscated and may be arrested.
A. A qualified yes. However, exporting an arte-fact with cultural significance requires an official licence. Without a licence, anything old is liable to be confiscated at the airport.
A. We are also registered for export and import activities. We will give you an ‘at cost’ quotation, and arrange for the items to be properly crated and licensed for export.
A. Yes, plenty in cities and large towns, but not in rural areas. Most large hotels have internet access, and Internet cafes are commonplace and cheap.
A. This is a common query. Rather than make general suggestions, we will try to suggest something that will be really appreciated, and purchase it on your behalf, if necessary.
A. You will be surprised by the warmth of your reception. We Vietnamese live in the present and the future – the war is history. We warmly welcome people from all countries and races.
A. The law is strict in Vietnam. The use of illegal narcotics is strictly forbidden, and dealers and persons caught trafficking, whether Vietnamese or foreigner, face execution. Don`t risk it under any circumstances!
A. Yes, You can withdraw cash at any ATM in big cities such as: Hanoi, Hochiminh city (Saigon), Hue, Hoian, Halong, Haiphong, Danang, Nhatrang, Buon Ma Thuot , Vung tau, Cantho with commission
A. Yes, You can pay by credit card with 3% commission for Visa and Master cards. You can pay at shops and hotels in big cities, commercial centre and tourist sites.
A. No, the latest decision from the local bank is that TCs service is no longer available.
A. You can change your currency for local currency at the airport, banks, jewelery shops. You should prepare some cash in USD and Euros ( 50- 100 domination) for better exchange rates.
A. You can change local currency to the currency you brought in only by showing the yellow customs slip that you were given on arrival. The amount must be less than the original.
A. You can pay by credit card or bank transfer or you can use the service of Western Union . Please read our terms and conditions for more details.
A. After paying for deposit, you can settle the balance at our hotels in Hanoi or in Hoi An in cash or by credit card. Cash (Euro or US dollar) is preferred. Or you can bank transfer the balance directly to our bank account before travelling to Vietnam.
A. Vietnam is both hot and humid. Combined, they make visitors from temperate countries sweat profusely. Drinking plenty of water and good sun protection is essential.
A. Not much, really. A stop-over en-route, or a rest day on arrival helps. It’s important to try to sleep and wake according to local time, even on the air-plane.
A. With us, your guide will always have a mobile phone and a means of summoning immediate assistance. You will also have direct telephone access Head office.
A. You will be immediately taken to the nearest international clinic or hospital for an immediate examination and appropriate treatment according to the terms of your insurance.
A. If you have supplied us with the details of your insurance, we will contact the company on your behalf and assist in any way we can.
A. Malaria happens in the mountainous area. All the hotels in the area have mosquitoes net. We often organise tours to the rural area but there’s no malaria cases. Only local people have risks to this disease.